We are aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life as the exposure to COVID-19 remains a reality. We also understand that family time and vacation is very important. So, we are taking all precautionary measures and following all CDC guidelines to operate safely. Keeping our guests and homes safe is our priority.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests, and are collaborating with our property management team to stay current with all industry standards and recommendations. We have developed a plan to clean and protect our vacation rentals, and provide a safe environment for residents and visitors.
Lavi Stay's Retreat Vacation Safety Plan
- Contactless reservation booking, secure online payments, and check-in process
- Any arriving guest or member of your party who feels unwell or with active suspected COVID-19 symptoms SHOULD NOT TRAVEL and should not stay in the home
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are not being offered at this time to allot the full amount of time to properly clean, disinfect, and inspect the home prior to your arrival for the safety of all our guests and staff.
- Sheets and towels will be cleaned in CDC-approved detergents and dried at proper temperatures.
- Extra disinfection measures utilizing CDC-approved sanitizing and disinfecting products will be taken on high-touch areas including, but not limited to, all hard surfaces, keys, door handles, kitchen cabinets, light switches, remotes, rental binders, hair dryers, thermostats, phone receivers, appliances, grills, outdoor furniture, railings, and pool equipment.
- Housekeeping and maintenance staff with adhere to social distancing guidelines while working in homes and will wear appropriate face masks and gloves.
We know this is a stressful time, and we invite you to enjoy your time in our home to relax. Thank you for your patience, and best wishes to you and your family.