Policies & Procedures
Prior To Booking
• Must be at least 25 years of age to book.
• The total number of people allowed in the home at one time is limited to the number of people listed on the reservation for each property. Falsely representing the number of people at the property or
exceeding the maximum occupancy of the home will result in requiring that the Renter and occupants immediately vacate the property without recourse. Refunds of any deposits or payments will not be issued, and any costs associated with the Renter being evicted will be charged to the credit card on file and/or pursued by legal means.
• Sub-letting or sharing is strictly prohibited.
• No pets or other animals allowed in or around any Lavistays property.
• No Smoking or Vaping Allowed
• Parties, events and large gatherings are not allowed.
• Please respect the agreed-upon check-in time you receive in your booking instructions for your stay.
• You will be assigned an access code for door entry through the personal email you provided at the time of booking.
• Please inspect all rooms immediately upon your arrival and inform the owner or management company of any damage you observe before you settle in.
During Your Stay
• We have a strict NO smoking and NO pet policy in all of our properties. If there is evidence of smoking or the presence of a pet on the premises, your security deposit will be forfeited in full. In addition, an extra cleaning fee to remove stains and odor will be charged to guests who are found to be in violation of these policies.
• Lavistays homes are self-catering properties. We provide our guests with a small quantity of essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dishwasher soap, and laundry soap. Guests are responsible for supplementing these with their own supplies. Grocery stores such as Wal-Mart and Publix stores are within 1 to 3 miles of each property.
• Linens and towels are provided by the Owner and are not to be removed from property.
• The property you have rented may have a spa, hot tub, or pool on premises. Children must always be supervised by adults when using rental home pool facilities and resort amenities. No running, diving or horseplay in pool areas is allowed. Glass is not permitted in any pool areas.
• Guests are expected to leave the home in a reasonably similar degree of cleanliness in which it was found when you checked in. Should you find the property to be inadequately clean upon arrival,
contact the Property Owner immediately, so we can rectify the situation.
• In case a problem should arise while you are occupying the home, the Renter should immediately contact the Property Owner, who will work to resolve the matter in a reasonable and timely manner.
• There is no daily housekeeping service provided in your rental rate. The home will be thoroughly cleaned by a professional cleaning company prior to check-in. However, cleaning services during your stay can be arranged for an additional fee.
Safety and Liability
Lavistays, its agents or Owners accept no responsibility for any lost or stolen items and is not responsible for any items left behind by guests. Guests are expected to take all reasonable security precautions, including locking all doors and windows during your time of occupancy of the property.
Lavistays, its agents or Owners accept no responsibility or liability for the failure of equipment in the rental property. Upon notification of equipment failure, Lavistays will resolve the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
In the event the property is not available for booking due to circumstances beyond our control, the Owners will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you if possible. If a similar property cannot be found, a pro-rated refund of monies paid will be issued, and the Owners cannot be held liable for any other costs associated with such cancellation, however arising.
• Please respect the agreed-upon check-out time you receive in your booking instructions for your stay.
• Detailed check-out instructions will be provided in your guest guidebook, and must be completed prior to departure, including requests such as collecting the trash, loading and starting the dishwasher, loading dirty towels into the washing machine, and returning items belonging to the home to their rightful place. If instructions are unclear, please contact the Owner or Management
Company for clarification.
Detailed policies and procedures are specified in each property rental agreement and may vary with individual properties. Please refer to your booking agreement for more information.